Santa Rita Union School District uses Aeries communications powered by ParentSquare to communicate with you at the school and in your classrooms and groups primarily with email, text, and app notifications.
Our goal is for every family to join Aeries Communications powered by ParentSquare.
You can set up your account online or by downloading the ParentSquare app and entering the phone number and email you provided to your school.
Aeries Communications powered by ParentSquare provides a simple and safe way for everyone at school to connect.
Here’s what you can do with Aeries Communications powered by ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your phone or web portal
Parent Welcome Guide