Training and Other Resources
- Free PD webinars for different subject areas, grade levels, and use cases
- Free webinars and trainings just for Seesaw for Schools
- Free distance learning activities for K-5
- Our Help Center has everything you need to get going, including this comprehensive setup guide for your school
- Remote Learning resources and training - whether for school closures or general home learning
- Seesaw Teachers Facebook Group - 70,000+ teachers supporting each other!
How to use Kami's Google Classroom Integration:
How files and annotations are saved:
How to enable/disable Kami as default file viewer:
Here is our Youtube channel with demos and webinars:
Kami with Google Classroom - For Students and Parents
- Zearn K-5 Orientation (designed for teachers new to Zearn): 60-minute video to orient teachers to the full set of resources available including Student Digital Lessons, Class Reports, and new Intervention features, specifically Student Reports and Foundational Content Guidance, as well as a few logistics including logging in and setting assignments. Access Zearn K-5 Orientation video here.
- Intervention Overview (designed for teachers who have used Zearn): 25-minute training video to orient teachers, coaches, and administrators to the new Intervention resources available in their School Account including Student-level Reports, Foundational Content Guidance, Learning Recovery, and lesson-level setting. Access Intervention Overview video here.
- Admin Reports Tutorial (designed for admin new to Zearn): 10-minute video to orient administrators to the summarized school-level data available in their Admin Reports. We would encourage Admin who are new to Zearn to also watch the Zearn Orientation video (above). Access Admin Reports Tutorial video here.
- Learning Recovery Guidance: Revised scope & sequences for each grade that integrates critical missed learnings from the prior grade, including an upfront diagnostic assessment mission. In the coming weeks, we will also be sharing additional resources for each grade that you can share with your grade-level teams to use during summer planning. Access downloadable Learning Recovery documents here.
Google Meet Resources
Basic Use and Features in Google Meet
General Information for Chromebooks and Laptops
Zoom Meeting Information